Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will defend his belt against Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 on November 16th in Las Vegas. The oddsmakers have GSP as a small favorite in a fight many think may be his last as the champ. Read of a preview of GSP vs Hendricks and get all the prop betting odds for the fight!
The current odds for Georges St-Pierre are (-230) with Johny Hendricks sitting at (+190).
The Canadian MMA champ Georges St-Pierre has dominated the welterweight division for so long that fans are clamoring for him to step up in weight to find tougher competition. But before any talk of superfights, GSP will need to get past Johny Hendricks, a solid wrestler with big knockout power in his left hand. And if the odds are any indicator, this will be the hardest fight for GSP in some time.
The prop betting odds for Hendricks to win “inside the distance” are (+246), and for Johny Hendricks to win a decision are (+688). So, this means the oddsmakers agree with the gambling public in that the most likely method of victory for Hendricks would have to be by KO.
GSP is favored by the oddsmakers to win a decision with the odds currently listed (-140), which are the same as the prop odds for the fight to go the distance. So, it is clear that the oddsmaker has little faith in Hendricks win via decision at this point.
UFC 167 Props for Johny Hendricks vs Georges St-Pierre
- Hendricks/St-Pierre goes 5 rnd distance -140
- Fight won’t go 5 round distance +100
- Hendricks wins inside distance +246
- Not Hendricks inside distance -337
- Hendricks wins by 5 round decision +688
- Not Hendricks by 5 round decision -1462
- St-Pierre wins inside distance +325
- Not St-Pierre inside distance -475
- St-Pierre wins by 5 round decision -140
- Not St-Pierre by 5 round decision +100
- Hendricks/St-Pierre draw +9000
- Fight not a draw -25000